The Maze Craze will be changing locations in February (within Zona Rosa), and we will not be open during part of our transition period. This is estimated to be February 4th-March 4th. We are hoping to be open again the first part of March. We will post updates frequently, so please keep checking back!
Many guests have enjoyed celebrating birthdays at The Maze Craze! Imagine the fun of becoming ninja-spies, getting lost in the mirrors, and suiting up for a laser tag challenge with your group of friends! We've had parties for all ages from 5-45! The three activities provide something that everyone and every skill level will love. We do not have a private party room, but you are able to use the large table area in our lobby for cake & presents. Another option for your group is to reserve the Celebration Station, Zona Rosa's new party room, which is located across the street from The Maze Craze. Right now they have Grand Opening reduced rates… check out their
Not only do the party guests enjoy the party, parents of the party guests will LOVE being able to drop off their kids off at The Maze Craze and then going to lunch or going shopping in Zona Rosa!
Important Party Notes:
· Every party will have a Party Host that will help you and your guests have a great time!
· The birthday person will get a Glow Necklace to identify them as the guest of honor, and all party guests will receive a free Laser Maze coupon for a return visit to The Maze Craze!
· If you have added the party area you will start at the table, so please plan to eat and open presents during your first 30 minutes. This is a great way for guests to gather together, especially if you have late-comers. You may arrive 10-15 minutes early to set up the area. Food & presents will need to be cleared and taken to the back or to your car after 30 minutes. Your Party Host will gladly help you!
· Please let us know as soon as possible if your party will have more than 12 guests. This helps us to pre-plan our laser tag games (we have guns and vests for up to 12 guests) and keeps everyone playing instead of waiting.
· The Maze Craze will be open to walk-in customers during parties, so there may be other guests playing during your party time. We do our best to keep groups separate, but there may be some wait time. We will have walk-in guests come back later once we reach our limit of playing guests.
Single Play Party
1 hour party, up to 10 guests: $135
1.5 hours with the table area: $155 (includes paper goods)
Additional guests: $12 per person
Party guests will have one 15-20 minute session in each of our 3 attractions!
* Optional 2nd Laser Tag game: $25 for 10 guests, 15 minutes longer party time
Double Play Party
1.5 hours party, up to 10 guests: $185
2 hours with the table area: $205 (includes paper goods)
Additional guests: $17 per person
Party guests will have two 15 minute sessions in each of our 3 attractions!
Triple Play Party
2 hour party, up to 10 guests: $225
2.5 hours with the table area: $245 (includes paper goods)
Additional guests: $20 per person
Party guests will have three 15 minute sessions in each of our 3 attractions!
Save $20 by booking your party Monday – Thursday!
2 hour party, up to 40 playing guests: $400
Your party will get The Maze Craze reserved for just your group. Unlimited play at all 3 events! This is perfect for families, teen parties, youth groups, and church activities!
Planning birthday parties is an exciting time, but also hectic and busy. Let us handle some or all of the items on your To Do list! Each quality option will help create a fun atmosphere for your party guests! Party Extras are guaranteed if they are ordered at least 2 days prior to your event.